Thursday, September 22, 2011

Updated Tuna Casserole Recipe

Quick and Easy Tuna Casserole - a much better picture
Hey everyone!

After looking through some of my old posts I discovered that some of those old posts and recipes desperately needed updating. 

A few weeks ago I updated the picture in my Best Ever Fudge Brownies post to one that was much more appetizing. 

My most recent work however was done to my Quick and Easy Tuna Casserole post. The pictures were hideous and the recipe itself needed to be updated to take into account some recent changes I've made to it...for the better! Yay for blog housekeeping and some improvements in my picture taking!!

So check out my updated post for Quick and Easy Tuna Casserole and stay tuned for tomorrows Oktoberfest Themed post: Soft Buttery German Style Pretzels! Yum! The dough for these is rising as I write this! I absolutely cannot wait to taste them! 

Happy Eating!