Sunday, December 4, 2011

National Cookie Day!

Hello! I've been wanting to post for days but my computer came down with the flu and was slow as molasses, making it impossible to do anything on it. After a couple days of virus scans, defrags, malware scans and system restores I solved the problem...I think, let's just see how it does this week. The problem was that my system registry was a complete disorganized disaster. I purchased software to fix it and everything seems to be running smoothly for now. Very frustrating especially when my computer is only 20 months old and cost me $1000!

While surfing the net today on my Kindle Fire (thank goodness for that cheap virus free device!) I discovered that today is National Cookie Day! I was going to make a batch of healthy vegan cookies but when Shawn found out he wasn't pleased. He wanted buttery, soft, chocolate chip cookies...made with butter and eggs not peanut butter and bananas! So I caved and made a batch of my Big Bakery Style Chocolate Chip Cookies.

Now I'm off to the gym to burn off the two I ate ;-)

What kind of cookie did you enjoy on National Cookie Day?

Chocolate Chip Cookies for Shawn and National Cookie Day